AutoCAD Beginner training covers the essential core topic for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools.
The primary objective of this course enables the participant to create a basic 2D drawing, design, and
drafting using AutoCAD. Even at this fundamental level, AutoCAD is still one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore learning to use it can be challenging.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions